In a famous speech in 1961 Che Guevara denounced the very “spirit of rebellion" as "reprehensible." "Youth must refrain from ungrateful questioning of governmental mandates" commanded Guevara. "Instead they must dedicate themselves to study, work and military service." Youth, wrote Guevara, “should learn to think and act as a mass." Those who “chose their own path" (as in growing long hair and listening to Yankee-Imperialist Rock & Roll) were denounced as "delinquents." In his famous speech Che Guevara even vowed, "to make individualism disappear from Cuba! It is criminal to think of individuals!" he raved.Hollywood also conveniently ignores the history of pre-Che Cuba: the fact that it was industrialized, educated, economically strong and it's people relatively free. How long before some of Cuba's laws are enacted under Obama? Most people will think that it's ridiculous, but we're closer than they'll admit. From Fontova's list, in particular it may become illegal to:
With commie lovers as part of his inner circle, Obama's desire for Mao/Castro/Che/Chavez despotism is clear and not far out of reach. Especially when it's hip to dig Che.
9. Tune in to any free radio or television station. In [the US] all media is property of the... regime. [Fairness Doctrine]
12. Read books, magazines, or newspapers, not approved by the regime. Allbooks, magazines, and newspapers in [the US] are published by the...regime. [Newspaper bailouts]
19. Earn more than the wages established by the regime for all employees [Executive pay caps]
24. Select a doctor or hospital. The regime assigns them all. [Obamacare]
25. Seek medical help outside of [the US] [Obamacare]
29. Refuse to participate in "voluntary" work for adults and children. [GIVE